"George W. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Apr 1995 14:10:22 -0500
A few weeks ago there was a thread about how a list owner/manager can
intercept the postings of a few subscribers.  I'm manage a rather large
that is being continually disrupted by a few subscribers.  If I delete
these 'problem children' they can simply resubscribe, so that doesn't
help me.  Also, these subscribers do add valuable comments form time to
time ...

ANYWAY ... I seemed to have deleted the post that had instructions/advice
for doing this.  Could someone repost it, or send it to me via email?

Thanks,
geo