Sat, 27 Mar 1999 10:09:37 -0600
every once in awhile this happens.. and this particular error message has shown up
on a couple of lists I co-own.. fortunately, this one has only two subscribers [being
reworked, 1 sub is me, the other is another of the list's owners]  NEITHER of whom
are [log in to unmask]

this address was not subscribed to the other lists either.  Despite header info..
maelstrom is using Version: 1.8d  Build date:  7 Apr 1998

This is no biggie.. but would like to know how come listserv is reporting errors for
subscribers that don't exist?

   ... Cleo

Date sent:              Sat, 27 Mar 1999 00:06:44 -0400
From:                   "L-Soft list server at St. John's University (1.8c)"

The following 1 subscriber is currently being monitored:

Err First Last  Address
                Last error: Domain "LISZT.BLUEMARBLE.NET" doesn't exist.

Err=   Number of delivery errors received thus far
First= Date first delivery error was received (mm/dd)
Last=  Date of most current delivery error (mm/dd)

<<SNIP>>