Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Mar 2016 17:18:53 -0800
I'm not sure how the spammer can get get access to the approval email to
approve it.  Unless they hacked into the website management interface.  The
only other way is to spoof an editor.  I don't remember if the moderator can be
moderated.

In looking at your configuration, you only need one editor.  If more than one
address is moderating, and you want all email addresses to get all email to
approve, use the "Moderator= All,email1, email1, email" format, and hide them
between .HHs

Have the moderators change their passwords to the web interface.
Randy
http://www.our-kids.org, http://www.cpparent.org