Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 12:02:40 PST
On Nov 25, 11:21pm, Bill Gruber wrote:

} You are half right, and the documentation is half wrong.
}
} When the limit is exceeded, the list is held.  Anyone attempting to post will
} get a message stating the limit is exceeded.  BUT, at midnight LST (that's
} LISTSERV Standard Time :-)), the day's limit is reset, yet the list remains
} held.  Anyone posting after that point gets a message saying the list is
} held rather than one saying the daily limit was reached.
}
} This makes some technical sense -- after all, once midnight comes around the
} new day's limit has indeed NOT been reached -- but it's flawed because it
} suggests the *owner* held the list, which is certainly not the case either.

Well, at least I am not crazy.  Ben, Nathan, will Lsoft accept this as a
bug?

--
Rich Greenberg    Work:  PM0RMG atsign WSPVM1.worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign netcom.com    +1 770-321-6507