Nollaig MacKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Aug 1995 22:52:25 -0400
On Fri, 4 Aug 1995 07:05:43 -0700 Peter Milbury
said:
===================
Hello Listowners!

Does anyone have a personal address of someone in a position
of
responsibility for punt.demon.co.uk ? (See below) I have
sent requests to
postmaster and to a person named Neil, to no avail. I have
long ago
deleted the addresses that are bouncing, and would like to
stop the
notifications.

Many thanks!
Oh Lordy! If anyone can flush some kind of response out of
someone at PUNT, please tell me. I haven't deleted my
subscriber, so every so often I'm deluged with unnecessary
uninteresting un-bloody-welcome notifications that the
subscriber probably hasn't dialed in in the last N hours....

Cheers, N.
 For PGP public key, send mail to: [log in to unmask]
 with body: [log in to unmask]; or finger
 [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]@publickey.com