Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 15:18:01 EDT
On Mon, 25 Aug 1997 12:17:17 -0700 Sylvia Caras said:
>Does adding an address to the Filter keyword auto-unsubscribe the
>address from the list?

No.

>Do I-as-owner get a Notify of QUIET DEL?  I do for noisy DEL.

No, because no such message goes out by definition.  Of course you get
a message back that says the quiet delete succeeded but you get that for
non-quiet DELETE too.  The notification message you are referring to is
the one that goes out to the subscriber with a cc: to you (assuming
"Notify= Yes") and says that "you have been deleted from the such-and-such
list by so-and-so", which does <not> go out if you use QUIET DELETE.

Nathan