"Erich L. Markert" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 12:10:54 -0500
I'm running LISTSERV 1.8d with LSMTP 1.1a on NT 4.0 SP3.

I'm receiving mail delivery errors that are complaining about delivery errors to listname
because an error message is trying to be delivered to owner-listname.

The original error occurs for any number of reasons, i.e. unknown users, etc.  This error
message is then being delivered back to my LSMTP host but is being addressed to
owner-listname which according to LSMTP doesn't exist.  I checked through my configuration
of LSMTP and didn't not find an owner-listname alias anywhere.

Has anyone experienced this before?  If so, is there a solution?
Mr. Erich L. Markert                 [log in to unmask]
USMA Webmaster                           TEL (914)938-6463
Directorate of Information Management    FAX (914)938-7308
United States Military Academy
West Point, NY 10996

"If you put three drops of poison into a 100 percent pure Java,
you get ... Windows. If you put a few drops of Java into Windows,
you still have Windows."
                -- Sun Microsystems CEO, Scott McNealy