Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 16:35:02 -0800
(Reply from Randy Klumph)

Agreed - Try to get the IT Dept involved. Depending on local laws,
"cyber harassment" can be a crime. In some cases it can be a Federal
crime. However, it can be very easy to hide in free email and public
access points. Sadly, some List hosting sites respond to these
situations by shutting down the list or restricting lists to "in house"
only.

Regards,
Randy Klumph

Teaching Research Institute