Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 20:58:20 GMT
On Tue, 11 Feb 1997 13:52:34 -0500, Cathleen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>My list recently moved, and it seems that since the move, we've been having
>troubles.

>Serious error occurred - traceback follows
> -> Abstract: File/major entity not found
> -> Rejected: Virtual disk slot F is not a "fixed-ACCESS"
>              slot, ie the corresponding
>              logical/environment variable was not defined
>              prior to LISTSERV
>              initialization.

My guess you moved a list header from Lsoft's home.ease.lsoft.com server
to somewhere else.

In the header is a line that says
 * Digest= yes, F:\xxxxx, daily
and/or
 * Notebook= yes, F:\xxxxx, monthly

or something similar.  The problem is a drive F: was defined on that
server, but the disk+directory addreess for the new server is different
and there is no F:\ drive on the new server.  Edit the header to include
the correct drive+directory address for the digest and notebook files and
the error should go away.

 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]