Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 2 May 1992 19:10:53 +0200
A zillion copies have been sent from  ITESO. I know that because they are
trying to  mail to some  lists I have  deleted recently; I  got something
like  2-3 copies  of the  message on  each list.  Since LISTEARN  doesn't
remove duplicates postings  unless you explicitly configure  your list to
do it, subscribers of LISTEARN lists  got more than one copies while most
lists were unaffected. If a LISTSERV  list is very active, duplicates are
possible because LISTSERV only checks the last 20 messages or so.

  Eric