Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:59:26 -0600
On Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:58:25 -0400, Lenny Huntley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Is there anything on our part that we should modify to accommodate those
>people.   Or any suggestions we should make to them on how to handle the
>message format?

It would be better if you didn't send unencoded 8-bit characters in email which
remains, by protocol, a 7-bit only medium (unlike HTTP:).  If you must use shcu
characters (such as accented characters in other languages) then you should
properly encode them and contruct the mail as a proper MIME message.  (Your
email program can probably do this for you).