Gilles Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 12:51:39 -0500
At 03:21 PM 4/4/97 GMT, you wrote:
>The AOL
>member might do better to complain to the email gurus at AOL.

I need to talk ASAP to the Abuse gurus of AOL. I remember they were on this
list.
If they still are please contact me like YESTERDAY :-)

Since we have repeated problems with one user gettting bolder and bolder
and jumping from AOL alias to AOL alias we need to find a way to filter
messages based on some specific URLS appearing in the messages.
I understand that Exits wouldn't work. Oh Listserv Gurus, could you help us
on this one.
TIA.

Just to explain in one sentence: trying to sell absolutely unproven
"dietary supplements" to dying cancer patients is really the lowest of the
lowest, IMHO and the FDA seems to agree.

*  Gilles Frydman          <==>          [log in to unmask]
*    The Internet Cancer Online Support Groups Archives
*                   http://www.medinfo.org