Gilles Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 18:21:53 -0600
I am slowly working on a "lab" for new listowners.

In preparation for this task, I am looking for examples of jobs used
regularly by some of you to facilitate your activities as listowners.

The only existing example I have been able to locate is the job to import a
subscribers list from majordomo to LISTSERV. To use this example to do a
daily delete is not as obvious as it seems since the syntax of jobs is
really particular. So, I turned to LISTJOB.MEMO. It is real interesting but
I wouldn't even try to send it to an average listowner without a
programming background :-) It took me a while to figure it out.
I think that it would help a lot of people (me included <g>) to see some
real examples of what can be achieved by their use.
Just an idea...

Gilles Frydman
ACOR, Inc.