Benegal Pereira <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 12:32:00 -0500
Dear List Members,

I am searching for an organization or group to HOST my current mailing list,
that is currently running on the Lsoft site.  I have been advised that if I put a
request here, someone maybe able to advise or help me on how to best
proceed with this search.

My list is more of an educational list, but I am not affiliated affiliated with any
University.  It is a list dedicated to the Histories and Diaspora of the East
African Asians.  Currently, there are about 200 subscribers on the list, and it is
slowly growing.  It has been in existence for about seven months now.  We get
about 10 to 15 posting a day on average.  The list has a web interface for the
archives that many members seem to use and enjoy.

Thank you in an Advance for any help.

Sincerely,

Benegal Pereira ( list owner and moderator)
Namaskar-Africana-L
New Hampshire
USA