Jim Gerland - Network User Support <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 16 Jan 1993 10:41:28 EST
On Sat, 16 Jan 1993 09:16:03 EST Judith H. Snoke: Virginia Tech Language Institu
>I would like to second the comments of the other net-novices who are seeking
>information.  I saw the NAVigator announcement about an on-line instruction
>program for e-mail users and signed up.  The first lesson came with a message
>that the program was not designed for the likes of VM users like me.  I have
>heard nothing since.  The course promised to explain <ftp> and <telnet>.
>I am still lost in the dark VM-woods.

Well,  as the  'author' and  'presentor' of  the VMS  and VM  session on  the
NAVIGATE list,  I welcome this  type of feedback.  Have you not  received the
the  VM specific  sessions? If  you have  received them,  were they  unclear?

I've set  the Reply-To:  on this  message so  responses come  back to  me. If
there is sufficient interest I will summarize back to this list.

Again, any feedback on the NAVIGATE sessions and your experience with them is
very welcome.

Jim Gerland  - Consultant, Network User Support           University at Buffalo
Academic Services, Computing & Information Technology     Buffalo, NY 14260
716.645.3557 Work                                         716.645.3734 FAX
[log in to unmask]                              [log in to unmask]