"David W. Baker" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Apr 1994 17:48:22 EDT
>Message ("Daily mailing threshold (50) exceeded for list...")
>From:         Mark London <[log in to unmask]>
>        I'm new to list owning.  Is there a way to change this limit:  Thanks.

     Yes, add the following to your list header:

* Daily-threshold = <n>

     Where <n> is the daily mailing threshold you want to set.

     I am curious, though. When this threshold is reached, the list is
automatically held and a message sent to the list owner. Since my list
gets quite a few errors daily, it is easy to miss this message in the
reader. Is there a way to have the list free itself after a certain
length of time? (Currently, I have a scheduled job which runs nightly,
and among other things, it ensures that the list is free.)

Thanks,

David W. Baker