Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 08:51:41 -0800
On 10 Jan 97, Dan Lester wrote:

> review listname (nol
> is the easiest way.  One command, not two.  Not even a short period of
> seconds or minutes for it to be locked.
>
> Review doesn't give you all the members (some may be concealed, and in my
> experience those seem quite frequently to be the troublesome ones).

what about:

scan listname

?????
This seems to give me nearly everyone, in the order that they were subscribed.
They are listed in actual name/email name format, which my mailer can use if
the server is down and I need to make a group posting (review gives you email
name first followed by actual name, my mail program bounces this)

Liz