Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 01:05:34 -0400
Ken Reigner wrote:

>    One of my subscribers, who uses Microsoft Outlook 97 (part of the
> Microsoft Office 97 software suite) as his e-mail program, cannot
> figure out how consistently to stop sending large mime-encoded binary
> file attachments in list messages.

On one of my lists (900 subscribers) we've had a couple of users that
have "somehow" done Return-Receipt-To (acknowledgements) that pointed
at the *LIST* and not the originating user.  I've seen the latter before
but the former was killing my list to the point that I'm moderating it
temporarily until we can find the cause.  Has Outlook had a facelift
lately (well, factlift is probably the wrong term) ??