Betty Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 15:17:40 -0500
just a FYI on this one

I have mine set to
* Reply-to=        Sender,Ignore

Sex-L usually generates about 1000 to 4000 lines
of e-mail per day, and I want people to have to decide
to send it to the list rather than just automatically
defaulting to the list.  For a while there back when
AOL first came on the net, it looked like their default
mail option was: reply to every e-mail you get regardless
of whether you have anything to add to the conversation
and forcing people to have to alter it to send it to the
list *seems* to have helped.  I haven't had anyone e-mail
me and tell me that they can't change their to: field to
the list address.

Out for now,
Betty