Mary Schweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 18:51:46 -0400
I put up with a lot of bounces in one day because servers like
AOL do that all the time.

It's when it goes on for several days that I get concerned.

Along those lines, I find the "daily error report" that gets sent out
from l-soft very helpful -- but (is this my imagination?) it doesn't
seem to list everybody on it.

So usually I just hit "delete delete delete" and rely more on the
daily error report as a gauge of who is having specific problems.

Alternatives:  set to digest, set to nomail

Setting to digest is my own way of not forgetting to check up on
them -- if you set them to nomail, you forget about them sometimes!

Mary Schweitzer