"Aaron B. Dossett" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 15:29:21 -0400
I've already contacted AOL about this and according to them, they've
cancelled this bozo's account and are pursuing legal action.

> I'm the co-owner of a list for people with a hereditary disease Alpha-1
> Antitrypsin Deficiency. One of the subscribers received a solicitation to
> buy Child Pornography.
> She forwarded to me because she didn't know what else to do with. I have
> forwarded a copy to the [log in to unmask] -- which is where it appears to

> have come from. Who else can I notify? Any ideas? Is there anyone who
> watches over the internet for this kind of stuff?

 Sending email to the appropriate postmaster is the best course of action.

-Aaron Dossett
---
Aaron B. Dossett   |   Finger [log in to unmask] for PGP key
[log in to unmask] |       URL http://www.ewl.uky.edu/~aarond/
Comp. Sci. Junior  |
    University of Kentucky   Home of the 1996 NCAA Basketball Champions