"Wehner, Paul (wehnerpl)" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:57:43 -0400

I have a few large lists that cover pretty much everyone here.
There is a disparate group of people that want to push out announcements
via these lists.
The lists are set up with send=editor,hold,confirm
The group of people take issue with the editor approval mechanism and
want to send to the list without intervention.

I could make the list announce only and add these people as owners but
this loses the safety of send=editors,hold,confirm.
Making it a moderated list doesn't seem to fulfill the request as it
loads shares the approvals.
The group of people don't work together and insists on autonomy from the
send=editor,hold,confirm.

It must be possible but I can't figure out how. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Paul