"Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:44:36 -0500
> >    (expanded from: <[log in to unmask]>)

> of having mail forwarded through EISSLER.COM.  Mail for EISSLER.COM is handled
> by server.emmott-walker.com whose IP address is 206.185.162.193.  However, this
> server is running some anti-spam software which prevents the forwarding of mail.

Okay, so what is happening, is that Marie subscribed to the list with
the eissler.com address, and is forwarding it to herself (and possibly
others) at her infohwy.com account, right? *sigh*  I HATE when people
forward mail like this.....*sigh*

Thanx a bundle, that one has been driving me made for a couple of
days now, and that would explain why the message has an ID from a
banned domain, and not lsoft.  Thanx.
Pauline M. Marshall              [log in to unmask]
i-barc,smalldogs,dog-rescue,pegasus-lstowners Listowner
Contents of this message are covered by copyright by
the author, and may NOT be forwarded, or quoted without
express written permission.