Sat, 26 May 2012 08:46:31 -0400
There are things that happen which cause an address to be continuously
monitored without ever being reported, and there are things that happen
which cause an address to be continuously monitored and reported without
being removed from the list. I apologize for not having lots of details
about what those things are, but it's been a while since I investigated
such a situation.

One example is a vacation message the subscriber may have configured in
their email service - different mail handler software generates these in
different ways, and LISTSERV tries to catch (and keep out of your list)
most of them, but they might contribute to a monitoring report listing.

Finding out what is happening requires access to details the report does
not show.  You might start by changing monitoring from Auto to NO and
you may then see what that subscriber's email service is doing that
keeps it on the report.  Or you may not, sometimes the only place the
information can be found is in the system logs, which a list owner will
not have access to - you may need to request help from the site
administrator to track it down.