"Shorten, Jay" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Mar 2016 19:47:39 +0000
>>I've just been reading the keyword guide section on Send=. Jay, do you normally use the "OK" mechanism for approvals? And were you aware that logging into the Web interface allows a moderator to approve messages without having to match a confirmation number?

Yes, if what you mean is: I get an e-mail saying a message is waiting to be approved, and then I can click OK in the e-mail, which opens a window saying a confirmation code has been completed. (By the way, I always examine the message before approving it.)

Yes, I am aware that logging into the interface does this. I don't usually do this, but one of my other co-moderators may.

>> And do you see approval requests for the spam messages, before the "ghost" approves them and they are distributed to your list?

No. We're supposed to, but we don't.

(By the way, we've all changed our passwords to the web interface.)

Jay Shorten