Michael Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 21:27:39 EDT
I haven't been able to receive command responses from either
[log in to unmask], were my list is hosted, or from
[log in to unmask], since Monday.  I have four e-mail addresses.
Two receive responses, and two do not.  Posts are received normally at all
addresses, and the editor function continues to send to one the addresses
not receiving command responses.

I recall something like this happening several years ago.  The problem
turned out to be that one of the distribute nodes was crashing, and no one
was maintaining it.  I can't find the commands for doing a trace in the List
Manager's Manual, and don't know if I can do one in any case.  The archives
have no recent mention of a problem.  Does anyone know of a problem, or how
a check of the system can be accomplished?

Thanks,
Mike Holloway