Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 Apr 1996 23:12:00 MST
On Mon, 22 Apr 1996 00:08:31 -0500 Winship said:
>Is there a way for a mere listowner to do this?  If it helps, the list
>is at UBVM.  I'll free the list and let it go through if I have to, but
>man o man I really don't want to do that.

   Good luck.  I'm 99 percent sure it takes the postmaster to kill it from the
queue.  I'm amazed you got it held before it was tossed.   Quick fingers,
I guess.

dan

  Dan Lester, Network Information Coordinator
  Albertsons Library, Boise State University, Boise, Idaho 83725 USA
  [log in to unmask]             http://cyclops.idbsu.edu/
  How can one fool make another wise?  Kansas, "No One Together," 1979