TheGolem <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:17:16 -0400
It would be good here if we had an automated system that would respond to
those with misspelled topics or no topics (like an autoresponder) in lieu
of having to do that manually. But, I don't suppose that is possible at
LISTSERVER'S current state of development?

I have not decided yet if I will turn off everything for OTHER and set up
a separate mail box which I'll subscribe only to receive OTHER, when where
I'll notify participants of the error of their ways [g]..

I did notice that while it greatly adds functionality
it doesn't take much to confuse the troops and posting dropped off as soon
as I did add topics. :-(

Hank