Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 17:50:00 EST
>I'm looking for a "Resent-" aware POP mail reader for Windows 95/NT
>suitable for use in moderating/editing a mailing list.  ...

With the SEND=EDITOR,HOLd option in some versions you no longer need
this rare ability.  If you want the article posted, use the standard
reply with OK.  If not, just ignore the article.  The server will trash
it in a day or two.  The only you loose with this new method is the
ability to tweak the message before it is posted.
-----
   Bill Verity  (814)-865-4758     [log in to unmask]
   215 Computer Building, University Park, PA 16802
   Center for Academic Computing, Penn State
   Postmaster, Listserv and Mailer maintainer, Helpdesk