Sun, 21 Apr 1996 09:02:50 -0400
At 02:18 04/21/96 -0400, you wrote:

>I have several subscribers who prefer a reader, but with my list set
>to "send=private", they have to subscribe to post to the list.
>
>Through advice received here,lstown-L, I advised those subscribers to
>set their list subscriptions to "nomail" while they continued to receive
>posts via their newsreader.  They could still send to travel-L, and no
>double messages.
>
>[Thanks to all for the advice when I needed it.]
>
>Jim Schaefer, [shortly not to be] manager of Travel-L

however, using this method, anyone can still post to the newsgroup, and the
post will just be rejected by the mailing list, right?

Philo <-still confused on the LISTSERV/Usenet link...

Philip B Janus                 ||Why? Because I asked you to.
[log in to unmask]                ||Because our people deserve it.
1E GULC          <*>           ||And because I just poisoned you.
http://www.radix.net/~philo    ||  -Londo Mollari