Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 06:28:07 -0400
What I am trying to do is embed a JavaScript in my list's web page that
will cause a window to pop up as soon as the web site loads. Try as I
might, I can't seem to get this to work. The script appears to be ignored,
yet when I put a syntax error into it, Internet Explorer does tell me
about it when the page loads. Is it possible to have JavaScript in a
Listserv's web site? I tried looking up this topic on the lstown-l list's
web site, but nothing helpful was there.

The URL for my list is http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/networker.html
if anyone wants to check it out.

What I think is wrong is that the first part of the JavaScript needs to
sit in between the <head> and </head> tags, but I can't seem to find a
template with those tags in it.

Any help will be appreciated.