Bob Kosovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Aug 1995 20:17:45 EST
Once again, I suggest that you contact the provider.  Since this Slaton
isn't using any anonymous service (he wants to get paid for his "services")

I immediately contacted @NI.NET the morning of the spam.  By noon I
received a succint reply from the administrator saying that his accounts
were "nuked" (the administrator's language) and that they were investigating
legal action.

One of the subscribers to my list volunteered to make phone calls at 4 AM
to Slaton but I didn't think that would be as effective.  :)

Bob Kosovsky
Student, PhD Program in Music                   Librarian
Graduate Center                                 Music Division
City University of New York                     The New York Public Library
[log in to unmask]                        [log in to unmask]
                 Listowner, [log in to unmask]
                 Administrivia to:  [log in to unmask]
- -------My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions-------