"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Mar 1993 10:05:00 EST
>        Could somebody tell me where I can get the listkeyw.memo for
>version 1.7e? Thanks in advance.

One way is to search the LISTSERV PEERS database (at any backbone
LISTSERV site -- if you don't send it to a backbone, it will tell where
you should send it).  Then send the command INFO KEYW to a "close" 1.7e
site.  Of course this assumes that the KEYWORD document was updated
bet. 1.7d -- which might not be the case.

/* --------------------- clip and save ---------------- */
//ListSrch JOB Echo=no
Database Search DD=Rules
//Rules DD *
S * IN PEERS WHERE VERSION 1.7e
/*
//  EOJ

/Pete ([log in to unmask])
--
Peter M. Weiss                     |              oas.psu.edu postmaster
31 Shields Bldg -- Penn State Univ.| "He was a couple of diskettes short