Shap Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:56:49 -0400
But what is the syntax for bulk if one _wants_ to generate the normal
greeting messages? I'm using confirm, so want listserv to send the message
to everyone as I add them.

I tried the bulk add syntax below, deleting the keywork QUIET, but that
didn't work. That is, the subscription worked, but no message went to the
new subscriber.

I guess I could just send a long email with
subscribe list first last
to my listserv--does anyone know if it will take 900+ lines like that?
(1.8d/Unix).

Thanks!
Shap Wolf
Arizona State University