Debbie Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 19:22:55 -0500
On January 23, on [log in to unmask], Rich Greenberg said:
 >>On Jan 23,  5:19pm, Pete Watts wrote:
 >>
 >>} How can I configure my list to refuse posts with HTML or attachments?
 >>
 >>* Language= NOHTML

PLEASE, when answering these types of questions, SPECIFY which
versions your solution works on. This particular Header Keyword
ONLY works with 1.8d which is still a BETA version. Many sites
will not run a beta version so they are still using 1.8c or
earlier versions.

-Debbie Douglass

|   No flames were thrown in the creation of this email message.   |
|Debbie Douglass               \ May your sword always be within   |
[log in to unmask]             \ reach and may your Foe's skill   |
|http://ghatti.ne.mediaone.net   \  and luck be less than your own.|