Bill Salmon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:55:59 -0700
Paul Karagianis wrote:

"I find it highly suspicious that we have to keep
going through these junk-mail tsunami's that seem
harmless to the victims, profitable for the anti-virus
merchants" <snip>

another curmudgeon weighs in.

outfits like endads infiltrate our systems with popups
to tell us they will SELL us a product to end popups.

spyware sells software to spammers etc. to monitor our
internet usage, then claims they are not responsible
when their customers use it exactly the way it is
intended to be used, but offer to SELL us a product to
invalidate their original product.

kinda like gangsters offering to "protect" our
businesses from depridations by their gangs for a fee.

so how about the government uses the rico act and
shuts these criminal activities down?

bill salmon