Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 23:32:25 EDT
> I suppose you could do Moderator= ALL,(moderator_listname) but I've never
> tried it.  I assume you have a lot of moderators who change often.

I've tried it and, unfortunately, it doesn't work in 1.8c.  It's useful
in certain cases to have a mailing list of moderators of another list
so that they can talk among themselves easily.  The current
implementation requires that the moderators be listed in two places in
order to do this.  Well, there is a kludge involving a third list that
can be used to get around the limitation.