Scott Fendley <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 00:45:50 -0500
It appears to be yet another AOL problem.  I have received 2 voicemails
from yesterday (while i was in Dallas) and several phone calls today
concerning email problems with AOL clients.  As far as I can tell from the
users I talked to, not only are they having problems with receiving mail,
but sending to some sites.

I do not really see this as a Listserv problem per say as just an AOL
email problem.

Scott