Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:24:55 -0400
Joyce Niblack wrote the following on 9/25/2006 9:35 PM:
> We have a puzzle. mpd-net is one of the cancer  support lists hosted at
> listserv.acor.org   For the past several  weeks,  we have been receiving
> approximately 5 requests a day to  subscribe to our listowners' mailbox  from

Spammers got hold of the subscribe addresses at ICORS, and I was
receiving 5-10 requests a day for subscription from spammers. I changed
my settings to Subscription= By_Owner,confirm. The confirmations bounce
and end up on my error report, but I don't receive all those subscription
requests to respond to.

--
Karen Reznek
head listowner -- Asperger