Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 May 2001 13:21:56 +1000
> I use the web interface and have put copy in the bottom
> banner section.  But
> I can't find in the documentation under this subject what to
> put in the
> heading.  Is it under the default?  Bottom_banner=?

On the Templates Management page you'll see an entry in the dropdown box
called TOP_BANNER.  The templates are sorted alphabetically by their names
which, incidentally, appear in square brackets *after* the description.  (It
took me a little while to figure this one out.)  Edit that template and I'm
sure you'll get the results you want.

The List Owners Manual contains some useful tidbits about using banners.
Download the PDF and do a search for 'banner' to find all the entries.

ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/documents/owner.pdf

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.