Mon, 29 Apr 2002 05:32:26 -0500
> } Before I ask my questions I must first say that I have read the list
> } owner's manual (listownr.memo fetched from the LSOFT FTP yesterday
> } night) and also searched today the archives of this list. Unfortunately
> } all this without a greater success.
>
> Don't recall a memo.

Isn't it the same as the same as the old listowner refcard?

> }    The question is: how can I override the default subject line for
> }    such forms as CONFIRM1?
>
> You can't.  Its hard coded.  We have been asking Lsoft for the ability
> to change other messages also, and the reply is "perhaps in a future
> release".

Amen.  What I was going to say, had you not beaten me to it (busy).

> } 2) In years 1996-2000 I owned a list on a VM/XA running 1.8b. I
> }    remember that that machine used to provide the "STAT" command, which

> Not ported to other platforms, at least not yet.  VM was the first
> platform that Listserv was on.

No kidding.  I won't mention other features "not yet ported to this
environment"   At this date I would say that, if you want these valuable
"not yet ported" features (you must give them time, it's only been about
seven years), you had best find yourself a VM/VMS/CMS, or maybe VAX, host
site.

Douglas [log in to unmask]