"Marilyn H. Fetterman" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 08:43:11 EST
Before making this posting I scanned the posting to lstown-l on our
distributer.  Next, I checked the documents I have and did not find
the information I need.

There is one person I unsubscribed from my list for breaking the posting
guidelines and unacceptable behaviour.  Now I want to send the command
to permanently block this person from subscribing to avoid an
unsubscribe/subscribe battle and list battle.  Could someone please
tell me the command and in what document it is given.

BTW, this is the first non-commercial spammer I have had to unsubscribe
in six years.

Marilyn