Adam Gold <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 14:15:37 -0500
On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Charles W. Westerfield wrote:

> Well:
>
> I sent out a nice little letter threatning him with action by the University
> Attorney if he did not stop.  Stuff about breaking several state and federal
> regulations.  This seemed to work.
>
> -Charles

This would work if I could get a real address for him.  Unfortunately,
he's using addresses that don't exist, or belong to real people who don't
want anything to do with my list.  He's a major nuisance.  I guess it's a
good thing that there's virtually no traffic on my list at all!!  Can
anyone help?

Adam

http://thunder.temple.edu/~agold
Yes I'm going to graduate someday, No I don't know when!!!