Brian Bohlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:40:36 -0500
I'd like to configure my list to behave in a certain manner, are there list
configuration templates available for this? More to the point, I'd like to
have my list behave in the following way.

1. most subscribers can post without moderation

2. specific problem subscribers get moderated

3. non-subscribers must self-confirm (to reduce spam) and then get

   moderated

I've tried different configurations and subscriber options to no avail. I've
tried the following configuration

Editor=       [log in to unmask],(this-listname)

Send=         Editor,Hold

and setting the REVIEW option for problem subscribers. But the listname in
the Editor line breaks the REVIEW option setting. Also, I need
non-subscribers to have to confirm their posts before being moderated.

Is this possibls as it would be a useful configuration?

thanks,
Brian Bohlmann