Bob Wier <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 23:54:18 -0600
I've recently gotten subscribe requests such as the following...

>User [log in to unmask] has requested subscription to list MC68HC11
>If you approve, send the following request to xxxxxxxxx
>
>system MC68HC11 xxxxx [log in to unmask] #SUBSCRIBE MC68HC11 LASZLO J. VETO

Subscribe attempts have been made to all the lists at this site, including
internal test lists. That, along with the subscriber name makes me highly
suspicious of a spam being set up. I've denied all of them.

So far, I've gotten no responses from e-mail queries. If anyone knows if
this is a legitimate user please drop me a line.

Sorry if this is an inappropriate place to post this.

THANKS