Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:31:01 -0400
On: Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 10:08:58PM -0400,Jason Lustig Wrote:

} >Try "query" not "review".
}
} Thanks! Doing QUERY instead of REVIEW gave me a list of people, but it also
} had all their other settings, which I don't need -- is there a way to get a
} list of people in the same way I would with REVIEW, i.e. just their names
} and email addresses?

Try query ***GUI*** . . . . . and see if the results are easier to
extract the users from.  Its ugly looking but easier for a program to
parse.

If you have kedit on your PC (Its a GREAT text editor that uses kex
(rexx subset) macros,  I have a macro (available on request) that
parses the output of a

   query listname for *@*

command into 10 seperate lists,  with those on REVIEW being one of them.
(www.kedit.com)

Someday I may rewrite the macro to use the ***GUI*** output instead.
Probably cut the parser portion in half.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com     +1 770-321-6507