Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:52:44 -0500
On 24 Jan 2006 at 14:05, Cynthia Drake wrote:

> 1. I've set up my list with topics, and I'm wondering if there's a way to
> query to not only see the number of subscribers for each topic, but also the
> names of the subscribers and their respective topics or subscription
> choices, all in one report.

You can go to the Web interface subscriber report and select topics
or other columns that you want a report on.

> 2. I have just discovered that mail merge might be a good solution for
> wanting to send a message only to direct, non-digest subscribers. However,
> will that also send a message to those who are just subscribed to certain
> topics? In other words, I want to send a message only to direct subscribers
> who are signed up for ALL topics -- not digest subscribers or those who are
> signed up for only a few topics.

No sorry. Mail-merge can't select based on topics.

--
Francoise Becker

Are you subscribed to an innovative LISTSERVr e-mail list?
Nominate it for the "LISTSERV Innovation Award" by Feb. 1,
2006 at:
http://www.lsoft.com/news/choiceawards.asp