Scott Fendley <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:19:59 -0600
well, hopefully it would come back to the listowner for processing.
Everyone that has an account on this server are alumni members  that have
been using our paid internet service over the past few years.  Part of
their contract at the beginning was that they would be subscribed to a
mailing list for announcements about the alumni email server.

Since we are outsourcing the service we are working on making sure
everyone has ample chance to tell the Alumni Association wether they want
continued service through the new ISP, or if they would like to
discontinue totally.

The previous admins never setup the list so I am the one that gets to set
up a list for the sole purpose of sending out this mass mail saying that
their contract went out the door Oct 31, and that they need to call alumni
association concerning what to do with their service.

Joy.  Actually, I did find out that I have access to both the vms version
(commercial grade) and the lite version for solaris.

Scott