John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 11:21:08 -0500
> I have the lite version of the software and it rejects "Default-Options=
> Review" stating...
>
> "The following problems have been detected in the list header:
>

> * Default-Options= REVIEW
> Warning: The "The "W" option is not supported by LISTSERV Lite. You would
> have to upgrade to LISTSERV Classic in order to use it. Contact L-Soft
> sales <[log in to unmask]> or call us at +1 (301) 731-0440 (or 1-800-399-5449
> from the US or Canada) for more information on upgrade options.
>
> Please refer to the list keyword documentation (available via the "INFO
> KEYWORDS" command) for more information about keyword syntax.
>
> Since only warnings have been issued, the list will be stored anyway.
>
> The header of the ACTIVE-CHEMISTRY list has been successfully replaced"
>
> My sales rep told us that we should be able to have a fully private and
> moderated list with the version that we have. I'm starting to think that
> she was wrong.

As documented LISTSERV Lite does not support the following subscriber
settings:
RENEW
EDITOR
REVIEW
NOPOST
http://www.lsoft.com/products/default.asp?item=featurecomp

Although Lite does not support REVIEW for individuals, it does support
Moderated lists ... Send= Editor,[Hold],[Confirm]

Since you are using Lite and to save some confusion, you should direct
your questions to: LISTSERV Lite support forum