Wed, 5 May 1999 10:30:38 -0400
In an effort to conserve archive space, and to reach the many members
who go on and off mail frequently, I would like to have a way to send an
FAQ out to everyone. I tried setting it up in the catalog, but the GIVE
command won't accept wildcards. I finally set it up as a probe, sent out
every 25 days, but that won't reach members who post regularly.

What I would like to see is either a GIVE command that allows wildcards,
or a probe that will go out to everyone, regardless of whether they have
posted recently.

Speaking of probes :-) -- is there any way to force the probe to be sent
to me so I can check the formatting? I post too often to trigger one.

Thanks.
--
Karen Reznek
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]